Physical Examination and Health Assessment DVD Series: DVD 7: Cardiovascular System: Peripheral Vascular System and Lymphatic System, Version 2,
List Price: $583.00
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
Video 7 from the Jarvis Physical Examination and Health Assessment Video Series begins with an anatomical review of the vascular system and lymphatics. Then it reveals how to inspect and palpate these structures in the arms and in the legs. It also demonstrates additional techniques to assess for vascular problems.
- Bonus materials include:
- Health history topics about the peripheral vascular system and lymphatics
- A list of equipment for examining the peripheral vascular system and lymphatics
- Two cross-cultural scenes about populations at risk for vascular changes, and postural color changes in dark-skinned individuals
- Two developmental scenes about assessing trophic changes in older adults, and edema in pregnant women
- One health promotion scenario as an overview of the topic
- A list of patient-teaching topics, ranging from nutrition for cardiovascular health to techniques for managing hypertension
Carolyn Jarvis, PhD, APN, CNP, Professor, School of Nursing, Illinois Wesleyan University; Nurse Practitioner, Community Health Care Clinic, Bloomington, Illinois