Advanced Medical Coding Online 2009 for The Next Step, Advanced Medical Coding 2009 Edition,
Page Count: 8
List Price: $61.95
Or $0.00 with a valid access code
This online companion to The Next Step: Advanced Medical Coding supplements textbook content with practice activities and self-assessment opportunities to prepare you for the advanced coding challenges you’ll face on the job! Modules and coding cases in the course parallel the text's table of contents, accompanied by interactive exercises that reinforce coding concepts and help you apply what you’ve learned to realistic scenarios.
- Engaging Lesson Lectures by Carol J. Buck guide you through each module and make content easier to understand.
- Try It! interactive case studies enable you to code realistic scenarios and receive instant feedback and rationales.
- Master It! exams at the end of each module help you assess your comprehension and enhance your understanding.
- Links to Abbreviations provide instant access to descriptions and definitions.
- Links to relevant websites provide additional resources for enhanced learning.
- Updated content drawn from the 2009 edition of The Next Step: Advanced Medical Coding addresses the most recent coding developments and helps you meet the current standards of the coding industry.
- Evaluation and Management Services
- Pathology and Laboratory
- Integumentary System
- Cardiovascular System
- Digestive System, Hemic/Lymphatic System, and Mediastinum/Diaphragm
- Musculoskeletal System
- Respiratory System
- Urinary, Male Genital, and Endocrine Systems
- Female Genital System and Maternity Care/Delivery
- Nervous System
- Eye and Auditory Systems
Carol J. Buck, MS, CPC, CCS-P, Former Program Director, Medical Secretarial Programs, Northwest Technical College, East Grand Forks, MN