Designed to complement Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 8th Edition and Robbins Basic Pathology, 8th Edition, this full-color atlas offers more than 1,500 outstanding full-color illustrations that vividly depict the diseases you need to know for pathology courses and USMLE exams. A quick visual reference or review of material for students and professionals alike.
- Includes gross, microscopic, and radiologic images correlated with examples of normal organs and tissues for comparison.
- Extensive legends summarize the key information you need to know.
- Correlates pathology with clinical history, physical exam findings, and clinical laboratory tests.
- A perfect study complement to Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology.
- Includes many new and improved images.
Red Blood Cell Disorders
Head and Neck
The Gastrointestinal Tract
The Liver and Biliary Tract
The Lower Urinary Tract
The Male Genital Tract
The Female Genital Tract
The Endocrine System
Bones, Joints, and Soft Tissue Tumors
Peripheral Nerve and Skeletal Muscle
The Central Nervous System