iTerms Audio for The Language of Medicine - Retail Pack, 9th Edition
Study medical terms in the car, at the gym, or anywhere you go with iTerms, the fun, flexible way to master medical terminology. Easy to download and play on any computer or portable media device, this convenient learning tool provides audio pronunciations and definitions of more than 3,000 health care terms from Chabner’s The Language of Medicine, 9th Edition.
- Pronunciations and definitions for more than 3,000 terms help you confidently master medical language.
- Terms correspond with the Pronunciation of Terms sections in each textbook chapter for easy cross-reference.
- Flexible, downloadable audio format allows you to listen to iTerms files on any computer or portable media device.
- Learning tips and quizzes help you focus and study more efficiently.
1. Basic Word Structure
2. Terms Pertaining to the Body as a Whole
5. Digestive System
6. Additional Suffixes and Digestive System Terminology
7. Urinary System
8. Female Reproductive System
9. Male Reproductive System
10. Nervous System
11. Cardiovascular System
12. Respiratory System
13. Blood System
14. Lymphatic/Immune System
15. Musculoskeletal System
17. Sense Organs: Eye and Ear
18. Endocrine System
19. Cancer Medicine (Oncology)
20. Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
Davi-Ellen Chabner, BA, MAT, Newton Centre, MA