Dermatologic and Cosmetic Procedures in Office Practice, 1st Edition
Dermatologic and Cosmetic Procedures in Office Practice, by Drs. Richard Usatine, John Pfenninger, Daniel Stulberg, and Rebecca Small, provides you with the clear, step-by-step guidance you need to provide these options to your patients. Full-color photographs and drawings in combination with high-definition narrated videos clearly demonstrate key procedures, including skin biopsies, cryosurgery, electrosurgery, botulinum toxin injections, and more. Access to the full text, and a downloadable image bank online at www.expertconsult.com make this an ideal reference for performing key dermatologic and cosmetic procedures in your practice.
- Access the fully searchable contents and downloadable image bank online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Incorporate key dermatologic and cosmetic procedures into your practice with coverage of using dermoscopy to more accurately detect skin cancer, the latest information on lasers, botulinum toxin injections and dermal fillers, the diagnosis and treatment of benign and malignant lesions, and more.
- Master dermatologic and cosmetic procedures thanks to more than 40 narrated, high-definition videos, on DVD, demonstrating skin biopsies, cryosurgery, electrosurgery, and excision of skin cancers, cysts, and lipomas.
- See how to perform each procedure clearly from detailed, full-color photographs and drawings and step-by-step instructions.
- Maximize the value of providing dermatologic and cosmetic procedures with guidance on combination treatments as well as coding and billing details.
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Professor of Family and Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Medicine, Assistant Director, Medical Humanities Education University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio; Medical Director, Skin Clinic, University Health System, San Antonio, TX., Daniel L. Stulberg, MD, Associate Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico., John L. Pfenninger, MD, FAAFP, Founder, The National Procedures Institute, Midland; Clinical Professor, Department of Family Practice, Michigan State College of Human Medicine, East Lansing, Michigan. and Rebecca Small, MD, Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA; Private Practice, Monterey Bay Laser Aesthetics, Capitola, CA