Nursing Research Online for Understanding Nursing Research (User's Guide and Access Code), 5th Edition
Online Course - Access Card
Consisting of 13 ready-to-use, yet thoroughly customizable modules, Nursing Research Online is an interactive online course designed to help you understand the world of nursing research and build a foundation for evidence-based nursing practice. Ready-to-use lessons, reading assignments, discussions, and activities correspond to and enhance the 5th edition of Understanding Nursing Research for an engaging, hands-on learning experience.
Duration for access to this product is for the life of the edition.
- Ready-to-use lessons feature a rich variety of engaging examples — from the nursing literature, nursing practice, and everyday life — to help you easily grasp key concepts.
- Integrated Learning Activities challenge you to apply your knowledge of nursing research.
- Discussion Forum Activities encourage critical thinking and enable you to share ideas and interact with other students and the instructor.
- Read & Discover Assignments direct you to read specific portions of the textbook before completing corresponding online learning modules, helping you relate textbook content to online activities.
- A Course Introduction familiarizes you with online learning and Nursing Research Online's learner-centered, knowledge-construction approach.
- A knowledge-construction approach features carefully crafted learning activities that promote a deeper understanding of essential concepts.
- Application Activities focus on “learning by doing,” encouraging you to seek out and apply content to solve practical problems in nursing research.
- Nursing Research
- Literature Review
- Research Theory and Frameworks
- Qualitative Research
- Quantitative Research
- Research Samples
- Legal/Ethical Issues
- Data Collection and Measurement
- Understanding Statistics
- Findings — Appraise, Critique, Understand
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Research Project
- Evidence-Based Practice Project
Nancy Burns, PhD, RN, FCN, FAAN, Professor Emeritus, College of Nursing, The University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, Texas; Faith Community Nurse, St. Matthew Cumberland Presbyterian Church, Burleson, Texas, Susan K. Grove, PhD, RN, ANP-BC, GNP-BC, Professor, College of Nursing, The University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, Texas; Adult Nurse Practitioner, Family Practice, Grand Prairie, Texas, Timothy J. Bristol, RN, MSN, PhD and Suzanne Sutherland, PhD, RN, Professor Emerita and Part-Time Faculty Member, California State University, Sacramento, CA, USA