Anesthesia and Uncommon Diseases, 6th Edition
Your awareness of uncommon diseases and possible complications is vital to successful anesthetic patient management. Anesthesia and Uncommon Diseases, 6th Edition, brings you up to date with new information on less commonly seen diseases and conditions, including the latest evidence and management guidelines. This unique medical reference book is essential for a complete understanding of today’s best options and potential difficulties in anesthesia.
- Improve your ability to successfully manage every patient, including those with rare diseases or conditions.
- Avoid complications with unique coverage of an important aspect of anesthetic management.
- Access the complete contents and illustrations online at www.expertconsult.com - fully searchable!
- Stay current with all-new chapters on adult congenital heart disease, rheumatic diseases, and the cancer patient, plus many more revisions throughout.
- Get outstanding visual guidance with hundreds of illustrations, now in full color.
1 Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat Diseases
2 Cardiac Diseases
3 Congenital Heart Disease
4 Respiratory Diseases
5 Liver Diseases
6 Obesity and Nutritional Disorders
7 Renal Diseases
8 Neurologic Diseases
9 Muscle Diseases
10 Skin and Bone Disorders
11 Hematologic Diseases
12 Infectious Diseases and Biologic Weapons
13 Diseases of the Endocrine System
14 Mitochondrial Disease
15 Psychiatric and Behavioral Disorders
16 Mineral, Vitamin, and Herbal Supplements
17 Trauma and Acute Care
19 Pregnancy and Obstetric Complications
20 The Geriatric Patient
21 The Pediatric Patient
Lee A Fleisher, MD, FACC, Robert Dunning Dripps Professor and Chair of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Professor of Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania