Develop the critical thinking and decision-making skills you need to confidently prepare for your externship with Virtual Medical Office. Integrating your Step-By-Step Medical Coding 2010 Edition textbook with an engaging study guide and interactive simulation software, this innovative learning system bridges the gap between the classroom and the real world and enables you to make decisions and learn from your mistakes in a realistic and completely safe environment.
- Perfect your skills with hands-on learning exercises.
- Prepare for the realities of practice with realistic case studies that reflect common responsibilities you'll encounter on the job.
- Familiarize yourself with the medical office environment through immersive video footage.
- Practice working with realistic documents and information sources, including medical records, an office policy manual, a fee schedule, a daysheet, and more.
- Reinforce your understanding of key information with convenient review questions.