Anatomy and Physiology Online for The Human Body in Health and Illness (User Guide and Access Code), 4th Edition
Online Course - Access Card
Page Count: 8
List Price: $74.95
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
With content review, state-of-the-art animations, interactive exercises, images, and built-in quizzes, Anatomy and Physiology Online brings anatomy and physiology to life! Whether you're looking for a turnkey, full online course or a wealth of resources to help you build your own online course, Anatomy and Physiology Online is the perfect tool to help your students get the most out The Human Body in Health and Illness, 4th Edition. This collection of modules organized by body system aid in student comprehension, content review, and exam readiness. Each module includes audio and visual elements that complement the most important content and concepts presented in The Human Body in Health and Illness. Within each module resides a set of lessons for specific anatomic and physiologic concepts.
- Over 300 full-color illustrations, photographs, and micrographs of anatomic structures, physiologic concepts, and disease processes.
- More than 150 state-of-the-art, full-color animations with narration to clarify anatomic and physiologic processes and provide a realistic graphic foundation of underlying structures and functions.
- Cardiac and respiratory audio segments that allow students to hear actual heart and lung sounds, including murmurs, friction rubs, crackles, and wheezes.
- More than 300 interactive exercises using a variety of engaging activities such as identification, sequencing, crosswords, and more.
- A complete glossary of terms with definitions and audio pronunciations to facilitate mastery of key terms and concepts.
- Lesson self-assessment quizzes and module exams to assess student understanding of the content presented and provide feedback.
- Especially for instructors, a full library of resources includes additional images, animations, and more for you to use however you choose.
Module 1 Introduction to the Human Body
Module 2 Basic Chemistry
Module 3 Cells
Module 4 Microbiology Basics
Module 5 Tissues and Membranes
Module 6 Integumentary System and Body Temperature
Module 7 Skeletal System
Module 8 Muscular System
Module 9 Nervous System
Module 10 Sensory System
Module 11 Endocrine System
Module 12 Blood
Module 13 Heart
Module 14 Blood Vessels and Circulation
Module 15 Lymphatic System and Immune System
Module 16 Respiratory System
Module 17 Digestive System
Module 18 Urinary System
Module 19 Water, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance
Module 20 Reproductive Systems
Module 21 Human Development and Heredity
Barbara Herlihy, PhD(Physiology), RN, Professor, University of the Incarnate Word, School of Nursing and Health Professions, San Antonio, TX