Simulation Learning System for LPN/LVN (User Guide and Access Code),
The Simulation Learning System (SLS) for LPN is an online toolkit designed to help nursing programs effectively incorporate simulation into their curriculum. This comprehensive product offers 34 simulation scenarios that correspond to the deWit Fundamental Concepts and Skills for Nursing, 4th Edition text and cover each core nursing discipline: Nursing Fundamentals, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, OB-Peds Nursing, and Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing. It also offers detailed instructions for preparation and implementation of the simulation experience, debriefing questions that encourage critical thinking, and learning resources to reinforce comprehension. Bridge the gap between lecture and clinicals with Elsevier’s Simulation Learning System (SLS) for RN. This product is intended to be used in an instructor-led course in order to access product content.
- 35 simulation scenarios correspond to the deWit Fundamental Concepts and Skills for Nursing, 4th Edition text:
- 13 scenarios for Medical-Surgical Nursing
- 4 scenarios for OB Nursing
- 5 scenarios for Pediatric Nursing
- 10 scenarios for Nursing Fundamentals
- 3 scenarios for Psychiatric Nursing NEW!
- Robust EHR platform (powered by SimChart) will now house the skills drills and patient records for simulation.
- More than 180 skills drills give you additional opportunities to practice and master core skills prior to simulation. Each drill includes documentation exercises connected with the skill, so you’ll get more experience working within the EHR.
- Pre- and post-simulation activities help you prepare and reinforce understanding after simulation.