Mathematics for the Clinical Laboratory is a comprehensive text that teaches you how to perform the clinical calculations used in each area of the laboratory and helps you achieve accurate results. This second edition features even more examples and practice problems. This edition ensures your success by using proven learning techniques focused on practice and repetition to demonstrate how you will use math in the lab every day!
1. Basic Arithmetic, Rounding Numbers, and Significant Figures
2. Scientific Notation and Logarithms
3. Systems of Measurement
4. Dilutions and Titers
5. Molarity and Normality
6. Calculations Associated with Solutions
7. Clinical Chemistry Laboratory
8. Urinalysis Laboratory
9. Hematology Laboratory
10. Immunohematology Laboratory
11. Microbiology Laboratory
12. Molecular Laboratory NEW!
13. Quality Assurance in the Clinical Laboratory: Basic Statistical Concepts
14. Quality Assurance and Quality Control in the Clinical Laboratory
15. Instrument and Method Assessment