Evolve Resources for Surgical Instrumentation, 2nd Edition
Student Resources on Evolve
- Image library with expandable thumbnails of every image in the book
- 360-degree rotations and close-up views of more than 100 instruments
- Interactive learning tools including Drag and Drop Mayo stand exercises, flash cards, and timed audio identification quizzes
- Large and small fragmentation set animations
- Common drill animations
- Quizzes for each chapter
- Interactive glossary sorted by category with audio pronunciation
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
Some content has been removed from this site because Flash is no longer supported on web browsers.
Renee Nemitz, CST, RN, AAS, Surgical Technology Program Instructor, Western Iowa Tech Community College, Sioux City, IA