The only question-based CAPA and CPAN exam review available, Certification Review for PeriAnesthesia Nursing, 3rd Edition is written by the American Society of PeriAnesthesia Nurses (ASPAN) -- the leading organization for perianesthesia nursing education, practice, standards and research. A total of 600 multiple-choice review questions includes case study and clinical application questions, answers, comprehensive rationales, and references to current research. Questions are updated to reflect the latest standards of practice and ABPANC's examination blueprints. From Barbara Putrycus and Jacqueline Ross, this ASPAN practice tool helps you review the core knowledge and essential skills you need for in-hospital or ambulatory certification.
It has come to our attention that that there are errors in the 3rd edition of ASPAN/Putrycus/Ross: Certification Review for Perianesthesia Nursing. Those errors have now been corrected. Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-545-2522 and mention part number 9996090566 to receive the corrections. We sincerely apologize for any problems this may have caused.
1. Certification of Perianesthesia Nurses: CPAN® and CAPA® Certification Programs
2. Professional Issues Applied to Perianesthesia Nursing Practice
3. Perianesthesia Considerations Across the Life Span
4. Pharmacologic Considerations
5. The Spectrum of Perianesthesia Clinical Practice
6. Cardiac, Vascular, and Pulmonary Systems
7. Physiologic Balance
8. Neurologic, Neurovascular, and Musculoskeletal Systems
9. Intraabdominal and Retroperitoneal Observations
10. Maxillofacial, Nasopharyngeal, Ophthalmic, Otologic, and Reconstructive Concepts