Radiology of Rodents, Rabbits and Ferrets - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card),
- This is the only book of its kind for these species, designed to help practitioners expand the range of services offered for exotic and "pocket" pets.
- Provides complete directions for positioning each species during radiographic examination to obtain the highest quality images for accurate interpretation.
- Includes alternative imaging modalities such as CT, MRI, and ultrasound, for advanced diagnostic interpretation.
- Features radiographic exposure guidelines for each species and each radiographic view, for determining optimal settings and technique.
- Helpful line drawings are superimposed on radiographic images for accurate identification of anatomic structures.
- Covers contrast media studies that can enhance detail for radiographic interpretation in species where soft tissue density detail is poor.
1. Radiology Equipment and Positioning Techniques
6. Guinea Pig
Sam Silverman, DVM, PhD, DACVR, Clinical Professor, Department of Surgical and Radiological Sciences, University of California - Davis and Lisa Tell, DVM, PhD, DABVP(Avian), DACZM, Associate Professor, Department of Medicine and Epidemiology, University of California - Davis