Daniels and Worthingham's Muscle Testing - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 8th Edition
- Helpful Hints and Substitutions boxes provide additional tips and highlight muscle substitutions that may occur during a test to ensure greater accuracy in testing.
- Clearly identifies each muscle in the body by a constant reference number that can be found indexed in the Alphabetical List of Muscles by Region and Ready Reference Anatomy to help the reader quickly identify any muscle.
- Richly illustrated to clearly show testing sequences, muscle anatomy, and muscle innervation for more accurate practice.
- Companion DVD features video of over 100 muscle tests illustrating the art and technique of muscle testing in a clinical setting.
- Updated references for each chapter feature the most current information available.
1. Principles of Manual Muscle Testing
2. Testing the Muscles of the Neck
3. Testing the Muscles of the Trunk
4. Testing the Muscles of the Upper Extremity
5. Testing the Muscles of the Lower Extremity
6. Testing of Infants, Toddlers, and Preschool Children
7. Assessment of Muscles Innervated by Cranial Nerves
8. Upright Motor Control
9. Ready Reference Anatomy
Helen Hislop, PhD, ScD, FAPTA, Professor Emerita, Department of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA and Jacqueline Montgomery, MA, PT, Former Director of Physical Therapy, Rancho Los Amigos Medical Center, Downey, CA; Former Clinical Professor, Department of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA