Endodontics - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 4th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
Or $0.00 with a valid access code
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
ENDODONTICS: PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICE, 4th Edition is an essential scientific and clinical building block for understanding the etiology and treatment of teeth with pulpal and periapical diseases. You'll easily understand and learn procedures through step-by-step explanations accompanied by full-color illustrations, as well as video clips included on CD.
- Comprehensive coverage of normal structures, disease, diagnosis and treatment planning, periodontic endodontic interrelationship, trauma, local anesthesia, root canal instruments, access preparations, cleaning and shaping, obturation, temporization, retreatment, endodontic surgery, endodontic outcomes, internal bealching, vital pulp therapy, geriatric endodontics, vertical fractures, and more gives you a complete understanding of modern endodontics!
- Distinguished experts in the field of endodontics share their experience regarding each topic discussed.
- Current references incorporate evidence-based information that is relevant to your practice.
- Advice for the prevention and treatment of accidental procedural errors ensures you are prepared to safely care for your patients.
- Outlines and Learning Objectives at the beginning of each chapter provide quick reference for specific topics.
- High-quality, full-color illustrations allow you to see the procedures described.
- Newly reorganized content now simulates the order in which procedures are performed in clinical settings.
- NEW CD included with the text brings procedures to life with video clips, and reinforces your knowledge with interactive chapter review questions.
1. The Biology of Dental Pulp and Periradicular Tissues
2. Protecting the Pulp, Preserving the Apex
3. Endodontic Microbiology
4. Pulp and Periradicular Pathosis
5. Diagnoses and Treatment Planning
6. Periodontal and Endodontic Interrelationship
7. Longitudinal Tooth Fractures
8. Local Anesthetics
9. Endodontic Emergencies and Therapeutics
10. Management of Traumatized Teeth
11. Endodontic Radiology
12. Endodontic Instruments
13. Internal Anatomy
14. Isolation, Access Preparation and Length Determination
15. Cleaning and Shaping
16. Preparation for Restoration and Temporarization
18. Procedural Accidents
19. Endodontic Retreatment
20. Endodontic Surgery
21. Endodontic Outcomes
22. Bleaching Of Discolored Teeth
23. Geriatric Endodontics
Appendix: Pulpal Anatomy and Access Preparations
Mahmoud Torabinejad, DMD, MSD, PhD, Professor and Program Director, Department of Endodontics, School of Dentistry, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, CA and Richard E. Walton, DMD, MS, Professor, Department of Endodontics, The University of Iowa, College of Dentistry, Iowa City, IA