Medical Assisting PDQ - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card),
- Lists, acronyms, bullets, boxes, tables and figures make learning straightforward and easy to understand.
- Step-by-step procedure boxes reinforce proper techniques for 25 common procedures following CAAHEP and ABHES competencies.
- Full-color illustrations display common x-ray positions, capillary puncture sites, injection sites and patient exam positions.
- Spiral binding allows the book to lay open to the needed page.
1. Administrative Procedures
2. Fundamental Principles
3. Diagnostic Orders
4. Patient Care
7. Legal Concepts
8. Patient Instruction
9. Operational Functions
10. Preparing for the Externship or New Job
11. Common Words and Phrases in Spanish
12. Mathematical Conversions
Tracie Fuqua, BS, CMA (AAMA), Program Director, Medical Assisting Program, Wallace State Community College, Hanceville, AL and Jon H. Zonderman, BA, MSJ, Contributing Writer, Orange, CT