Fordney's Medical Insurance Dictionary for Billers and Coders - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card),
- Practical, consistent alphabetical organization with no subentries and screened thumb tabs make it easy to find the information you need.
- Etymologies for most entries help you understand the origins of the terminology and build your professional vocabulary.
- A list of commonly used abbreviations printed in the front and back covers make this your go-to reference for everyday practice.
Preface Alphabetic Listing of Terms Appendices
- Appendix 1: Anatomical Illustrations for Coders
- Appendix 2: Professional Associations
Marilyn Fordney, CMA-AC, Formerly, Instructor of Medical Insurance, Medical Terminology, Medical Machine Transcription, and Medical Office Procedures, Ventura College, Ventura, CA