Fordney's Medical Insurance Dictionary for Billers and Coders - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card)
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
Page Count: 368
List Price: $38.95
Or $0.00 with a valid access code
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
Over 7,500 terms, definitions, and acronyms for medical insurance, billing and coding (MIBC) make this the perfect pocket dictionary for both students and practitioners in the MIBC professions! With its small size and concise definitions, this dictionary is ideal for use in class and in the medical office.
- Practical, consistent alphabetical organization with no subentries and screened thumb tabs make it easy to find the information you need.
- Etymologies for most entries help you understand the origins of the terminology and build your professional vocabulary.
- A list of commonly used abbreviations printed in the front and back covers make this your go-to reference for everyday practice.
Preface Alphabetic Listing of Terms Appendices
- Appendix 1: Anatomical Illustrations for Coders
- Appendix 2: Professional Associations
Marilyn Fordney, CMA-AC, Formerly, Instructor of Medical Insurance, Medical Terminology, Medical Machine Transcription, and Medical Office Procedures, Ventura College, Ventura, CA