This product is available without an access card. Click the button below to get instant access now.
Use this atlas-style guide to master implant procedures and techniques! Written by leading expert Michael S. Block, DMD, Color Atlas of Dental Implant Surgery, 3rd Edition provides clear, full-color clinical photos and practical instructions covering a wide range of implant challenges. It takes you through treatment planning, presurgical guidelines, detailed surgical techniques, and postoperative follow-up. This edition adds more case studies, coverage of computed tomography, and a new DVD with videos of 14 surgical procedures filmed by the author. With this book, you’ll be able to address any implant-related situation and achieve optimal results!
Part 1: Mandible
1. Surgery of the Anterior Mandible
2. Surgery of the Posterior Mandible
Part 2: Maxilla
3. Surgery of the Edentulous and Partially Edentulous Maxilla
4. Maxillary Sinus Grafting
5. Zygomaticus Implants and Angled Implants for the Edentulous Maxilla
6. Techniques for Grafting the Extraction Site
7. Immediate Provisionalization of Implant Restorations
8. Esthetic Anterior Implant Restorations: Surgical Techniques for Optimal Results
9. Soft Tissue Manipulation Around Implants in the Esthetic Zone