Computerized Medical Office Procedures - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 3rd Edition
- Hands-on practice using Medisoft Version 16 (software sold separately) familiarizes you with the professional practice management software you'll use on the job.
- An engaging, conversational writing style makes difficult concepts easier to understand.
- Comprehensive chapter reviews and worktext activities enable you to assess your understanding.
- Key terms are defined at the beginning and then practiced in a matching exercise at the end of each chapter to help you retain new vocabulary.
- New chapter organization helps you understand theory and concepts before learning related procedures.
1. Introduction to Computerized Medical Office Procedures
2. Basic Concepts of Coding and Insurance
3. Appointment Scheduling
4. Medical Office Accounting Procedures
5. Collections in the Medical Office
6. E-Health Overview and Additional Medisoft Tools
Appendix A. Day-by-DAy
Appendix B. CMS-1500 Step-by-Step Instructions
Appendix C. Patient Data
Appendix D. Medisoft Shortcut Keys
William D. Larsen, MBA, CMA, Medical Assistant Program Coordinator, National American University