2012 ICD-10-PCS Draft Standard Edition - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Build procedure codes accurately and efficiently with Carol J. Buck's 2012 ICD-10-PCS Draft Standard Edition. Using Netter's Anatomy illustrations along with tables listing possible codes, this handy reference simplifies the procedure coding system to ensure accurate billing and optimal reimbursement for medical services.
- Coverage of ICD-10-PCS codes prepares you for the new code set replacing ICD-9-CM Volume 3 for hospital-based (inpatient, procedure codes) coding.
- 32 full-color Netter anatomy images are included in the front of the book, helping you understand complex anatomy and how it affects coding.
- Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting (OGCR) are included in a separate index for fast, easy access to coding rules when you need them.
- Coding updates on the companion codingupdates.com website keep you informed of changes to ICD codes.
- NEW! Age and Sex edits from the Medicare Code Editor help to ensure accurate coding by incorporating codes that are used only with patients of a specific age or sex.
A. Medical and Surgical
4. Measurement and Monitoring
5. Extracorporeal Assistance and Performance
6. Extracorporeal Therapies
8. Other Procedures
C. Nuclear Medicine
D. Radiation Oncology
F. Physical Rehabilitation and Diagnostic Audiology
G. Mental Health
H. Substance Abuse Treatment
Appendix A: Definitions
Carol J. Buck, MS, CPC, CCS-P, Former Program Director, Medical Secretarial Programs, Northwest Technical College, East Grand Forks, MN