AACN Certification and Core Review for High Acuity and Critical Care - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card),6th Edition
- Based on Core Curriculum for Critical Care Nursing, 6th Edition, the review is designed to follow along with the core text.
- Three separate sample examinations each address the complete range of important areas in critical care nursing and challenge readers' mastery of the essential knowledge base in the specialty.
- Answers are provided for each question, accompanied by rationales and references, to assist readers in building their knowledge.
- Each examination mirrors the certification examination content, multiple-choice question format, and content distribution, giving readers realistic practice for the examination.
NOTE: The CD-ROM provided with the AACN Certification and Core Review for High Acuity and Critical Care, 6th edition, is not supported for Apple OSX 10.7 and higher Apple systems. Customers using Apple OSX 10.7 or higher may access the CD-ROM content on Elsevier’s Evolve website by calling 1-800-222-9570 and selecting Option 2, then Option 4 to speak with an Elsevier representative and request an Evolve access code and URL for ISBN 978-0-323-35264-2.
- Three additional online sample examinations give users extra practice.
- Contains a review of the synergy model, including Professional Care and Ethical Practice.
- Contains a review of the AHRQ and JCAHO evidence-based practice guidelines that are incorporated in Core Curriculum for Critical Care Nursing, 6th Ed.
Core Review Test 1
Answers to Core Review Test 1
Core Review Test 2
Answers to Core Review Test 2
Core Review Test 3
Answers to Core Review Test 3
AACN and AACN