Core Curriculum for Progressive Care Nursing - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card)
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
- AACN authorship ensures you receive the most accurate and dependable information available from the same group that administers the PCCN examination.
- Comprehensive coverage including everything from basic to advanced concepts makes this an essential resource for nurses of any level of expertise.
- Content most likely to be on the exam is highlighted to help you study more efficiently.
- The latest, most authoritative references categorized by disorder make it easy to find resources for further research.
- Concise outline format with organization by body system helps you quickly locate information.
- Priority organization presents nursing management information in order of clinical priority.
- Content written from a collaborative care perspective includes medical management and interventions integrated throughout the text.
- User-friendly two-color design clarifies difficult concepts and makes illustrations and tables easy to understand.
1. Professional Caring and Ethical Practice
2. The Pulmonary System
3. The Cardiovascular System
4. The Neurologic System
5. The Renal System
6. The Endocrine System
7. Hematologic and Immunologic Systems
8. The Gastrointestinal System
10. Psychosocial Aspects of Progressive Care