Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, Professional Edition - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 8th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
Page Count: 1464
List Price: $115.99
Or $0.00 with a valid access code
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
One of the best-selling medical textbooks of all time, Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease is the one book you likely purchased as a medical student that still provides answers now that you're in practice. The Professional Edition features the same "who's who" of pathology experts, who deliver the most dependable, current, and complete coverage of today's essential pathology knowledge - enhanced with online perks designed especially for you as a practitioner. The result remains the ideal source for an optimal understanding of pathology at its core.
- With activation at www.expertconsult.com, get full-text online access to the Robbins Professional Edition, accessible from any computer connected to the Internet.
- Download more than 1600 full-color photomicrographs and conceptual diagrams for use in your talks or lectures.
- Search across your entire Expert Consult collection, including Robbins, to maximize your understanding of the pathologic basis of any disease you're querying.
1. Cellular Responses to Stress and Toxic Insults: Adaptation, Injury, and Death
2. Acute and Chronic Inflammation
3. Tissue Renewal, Repair, and Regeneration
4. Hemodynamic Disorders, Thromboembolic Disease, and Shock
5. Genetic Disorders
6. Diseases of the Immune System
8. Infectious Diseases
9. Environmental and Nutritional Diseases
10. Diseases of Infancy and Childhood
Systemic Pathology: Diseases of Organ Systems
11. Blood Vessels
12. The Heart
13. Diseases of White Blood Cells, Lymph Nodes, Spleen, and Thymus
14. Red Blood Cell and Bleeding Disorders
15. The Lung
16. Head and Neck
17. The Gastrointestinal Tract
18. Liver and Biliary Tract
19. The Pancreas
20. The Kidney
21. The Lower Urinary Tract and Male Genital System
22. The Female Genital Tract
23. The Breast
24. The Endocrine System
25. The Skin
26. Bones, Joints, and Soft Tissue Tumors
27. Peripheral Nerve and Skeletal Muscle
28. The Central Nervous System
29. The Eye
Vinay Kumar, MBBS, MD, FRCPath, Donald N. Pritzker Professor and Chairman, Department of Pathology, Biologic Sciences Division and Pritzker School of Medicine, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, Distinguished Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, Nelson Fausto, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington and Jon C. Aster, MD, PhD, Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School; Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts