Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary, 33rd Edition
Trusted by generations of healthcare personnel at every professional level, Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary remains today’s most comprehensive and highly respected medical dictionary. The thoroughly updated 33rd Edition is an ideal resource for medical and allied health professionals, students in all healthcare disciplines, medical writers, editors, transcriptionists, coders, researchers, attorneys, and more – as well as those working in government agencies and healthcare management.
- Enhance your understanding of all the current medical terminology in your field by relying on the most comprehensive and highly respected medical dictionary, bringing you more than 120,000 well-defined entries and 1500 clear illustrations.
- Listen to 35,000 audio pronunciations.
- Search www.Dorlands.com on the Internet anytime, anywhere for all of the language integral to contemporary medicine.
- Make sure you’re familiar with the very latest medical terms used today with more than 5,500 new entries drawn from current sources.
- Complement your understanding of new words and ideas in medicine with 500 new illustrations
- Get more information in a smaller amount of space as the revised entry format includes related parts of speech.