Skeletal Imaging - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 2nd Edition
- Over 2,100 images include radiographs, radionuclide studies, CT scans, and MR images, illustrating pathologies and comparing them with other disorders in the same region.
- Organization by anatomic region addresses common afflictions for each region in separate chapters, so you can see how a particular region looks when affected by one condition as compared to its appearance with other conditions.
- Coverage of each body region includes normal developmental anatomy, fractures, deformities, dislocations, infections, hematologic disorders, and more.
- Normal Developmental Anatomy sections open each chapter, describing important developmental landmarks in various regions of the body from birth to skeletal maturity.
- Practical tables provide a quick reference to essential information, including normal developmental anatomic milestones, developmental anomalies, common presentations and symptoms of diseases, and much more.
- 400 new and replacement images are added to the book, showing a wider variety of pathologies.
- More MR imaging is added to each chapter.
- Up-to-date research includes the latest on scientific advances in imaging.
- References are completely updated with new information and evidence.
Part I Introduction
1. Introduction to Skeletal Disorders: General Concepts
Part II Spine
2. Cervical Spine
3. Thoracic Spine
4. Lumbar Spine
5. Sacrococcygeal Spine and Sacroiliac Joints
Part III Pelvis and Lower Extremities
6. Pelvis and Symphysis Pubis
10. Tibia and Fibula
11. Ankle and Foot
Part IV Thoracic Cage and Upper Extremities
12. Ribs, Sternum, and Sternoclavicular Joints
13. Clavicle, Scapula, and Shoulder
16. Radius and Ulna
17. Wrist and Hand
John A. M. Taylor, DC, DACBR, Coordinator of Diagnostic Imaging, Professor of Radiology, Chiropractic Program, D'Youville College, Buffalo, NY, Tudor H. Hughes, MD, FRCR, Professor of Clinical Radiology, Department of Radiology, University of California San Diego, San Diego, CA and Donald L. Resnick, MD, Chief, Musculoskeletal Imaging, Professor of Radiology, University of California San Diego, San Diego, CA