The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations: Digestive System: Part I - The Upper Digestive Tract, 2nd Edition
- Gain a rich, comprehensive overview of the upper digestive tract by seeing classic Netter illustrations side by side with cutting-edge radiologic and endoscopic images.
- Explore key topics in gastroenterology, including tumors of salivary glands, microbiota, diagnostic aids, and postgastrectomy complications.
- See modern issues in digestive health and disease (bariatric surgery, IBS, and GERD) captured in the visually rich Netter artistic tradition via contributions from artists working in the Netter style.
- Get complete, integrated visual guidance on the mouth, pharynx, esophagus and stomach in a single source, from basic sciences and normal anatomy and function through pathologic conditions.
- Benefit from the knowledge of a team of renowned clinicians and scientists.
PART I Upper Digestive Tract
SECTION 1 Overview of Upper Digestive Tract
SECTION 2 Mouth and Pharynx
SECTION 3 Esophagus
SECTION 4 Stomach
PART II Lower Digestive Tract
SECTION 1 Overview of the Lower Digestive Tract
SECTION 2 Small Bowel
SECTION 3 Colon
PART III Liver, Biliary Tract, and Pancreas
SECTION 1 Liver
SECTION 2 Gallbladder and Bile Ducts
SECTION 3 Pancreas
James C. Reynolds, MD, Professor of Clinical Medicine, Co-Director, Neurogastroenterology and Motility Program, Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania