Diagnostic Imaging for Physical Therapists - Elsevier eBook on Intel Education Study,
- Written specifically for PTs, this book covers the most common film images you will see in your practice and introduces you to some of the not-so-common images.
- UNIQUE companion DVD helps you hone your diagnostic imaging skills with high-resolution radiographic images and animations.
- DVD icons in the book direct you to interactive exercises including ABCs, pathologies, case studies, and quizzes that will enhance your understanding of concepts in the text.
- Provides you with a “systematic basis for approaching the interpretation of standard films.
- The body system approach of the chapters makes it easy to find information specific to a body region.
- Text edited by highly respected experts in musculoskeletal rehabilitation gives you authoritative guidance on the management of musculoskeletal pathology and injury.
Pageburst eBooks on Kno make learning more enjoyable with a variety of cutting-edge study tools, social sharing, flashcards, and an intuitive layout that mirrors the print book. Best of all, with Pageburst on Kno, you can access your eBooks online through Evolve or with apps for iPad, Android, and Windows 7 and 8.
James Swain, MPT, Director, Rehabilitation Services, Mercy Medical Center, Nampa, ID, USA; Adjunct: Columbia University, Idaho State, Pacific University, University of Montana, Kenneth W. Bush, MPT, Phd, Assistant, Associate Professor and Professor, Pacific University, School of Physical Therapy, Forest Grove, OR, USA and Juliette Brosing, PhD, Pacific University, Forest Grove, OR