Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for the NCLEX-RN Exam - Canadian Edition,
With over 10,000 questions, the Canadian edition of Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for the NCLEX-RN® Exam is an ideal solution for use throughout your curriculum to prepare students for course exams, programs incorporating concepts, HESI exams, and as the ideal solutions as a self-paced NCLEX study tool.
- UNIQUE! Elsevier’s trusted, market-leading content serves as the foundation for all questions, which are written, reviewed, and leveled by experienced nursing educators, item writers, and authors.
- UNIQUE! Unfolding questions become progressively more complex as you advance to higher levels, incorporating concepts such as multi-system disease, or complicating conditions to help strengthen your critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills.
- UNIQUE! Reviewed and revised by Canadian faculty to reflect the anticipated changes, such as SI units and generic drug names, that will be featured in the exam that Canadian nursing students will be sitting.
- UNIQUE! Essential test-taking tips and strategies help you learn how to successfully dissect and tackle different question types and improve test-taking skills for both course exams and the NCLEX examination.
- Confidence level indicators allow you to indicate your confidence when submitting answers, providing valuable insight into areas where you might require further study.
- UNIQUE! Practice in Study Mode, which provides immediate feedback, or in Exam Mode where the quiz is timed and results are summarized at the end.
- UNIQUE! In addition to detailed rationales for each question, select questions include interactive, multimedia resources such as illustrations, animations, videos, audio clips, and study tips to help you master challenging material.
- The engaging, easy-to-use interface ensures that you’ll be able to navigate through the program with ease.
- Three mastery levels for each chapter, topic, or concept allow you to progress from one level to the next based on your performance.
- Alternate item format questions — including multiple-response, fill-in-the-blank, prioritizing, graphic item options, chart/exhibit, video, audio, and hot spot — provide valuable NCLEX exam preparation.
- The comprehensive dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress with summaries of your strengths, weaknesses, mastery levels, and normative data.