Evolve Resources for An Introduction to Writing for Health Professionals, 4th Edition
- A Guide to APA Style in Reference Lists and Bibliographies
- How to Cite Book Sources Using APA Style
- How to Cite Non-Book Sources Using APA Style
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - Students
- NEW! Review Questions
- Tips for Writing Well
- Looking for More Information on Writing?
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
Glennis Zilm, RN (Ret), BSN, BJ, MA, LittD (H), Freelance writer, editor, and consultant
Honorary Professor, University of British Columbia, School of Nursing and Beth Perry, RN, PhD, Professor