Health Assessment Online for Physical Examination and Health Assessment (User Guide and Access Code), 3rd Edition
Online Course - Access Card
Get a dynamic, interactive learning experience! Ideal for distance-learning programs, hybrid courses, or enhanced classroom teaching, Health Assessment Online Version 4 aligns with Jarvis's Physical Examination and Health Assessment, 3rd Canadian Edition to bring content to life. This ready-to-use bestselling online course offers more flexibility than ever before with enhanced accessibility, new 3D animations, and a library of more than 8,000 freestanding teaching/learning resources to complement course presentations. The self-paced learning modules guide you through foundational content, and comprehensive case studies give you the opportunity to apply what you've learned!
Duration for access to this product is for the life of the edition.
- Self-paced learning modules and capstone case studies use video clips, animations, audio clips, images, and interactive exercises to guide you through foundational content and data gathering for each system and give you the opportunity to apply what you've learned in a comprehensive case study. These interactive modules:
- Ensure you are prepared for class.
- Reinforce the material you’ve presented.
- Help you prepare for exams.
- Library of 8,000 stand-alone assets complement your classroom presentations or as a stand-alone reference library to reinforce learning.
- More than 380 video clips demonstrating key examination techniques and procedures
- 120 video clips on pediatric and maternity patients
- 85 animations that bring important anatomic and physiologic concepts to life
- Over 900 multiple choice review questions that reinforce key points with rationales for every answer
- 260 interactive exercises for quizzing or quick review
- 30 anatomic overlays depicting the anatomy beneath the surface of the skin
- 75 current lab and diagnostic tests with lab values that can affect assessment findings
- Glossary with more than 500 terms including audio pronunciations
- Electronic Charting Activities that provide interactive practice in documenting examinations with realistic electronic health records and clinical case studies from the Jarvis textbook
- 12 Advanced Practice Case Studies that guide you through the examination process for each body system, from recording a patient's history through determining a likely diagnosis
- Media Master List makes it easy to find any video file or animation in the entire course.
- NEW! Revised and updated content aligns with Jarvis 3e Canadian Edition
- NEW! 3D animations replace all ArchieMD animations
Self-Paced Learning Modules with Capstone Cases
Advanced Practice Case Studies
Discussion Board Activities
Laboratory & Diagnostic Test Overviews
Multiple-Choice Review Questions
Video Clips -- Maternity and Pediatric
Carolyn Jarvis, PhD, APN, CNP, Professor, School of Nursing, Illinois Wesleyan University; Nurse Practitioner, Community Health Care Clinic, Bloomington, Illinois, Annette J. Browne, PhD, RN, Professor and Distinguished University Scholar, School of Nursing, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, June MacDonald-Jenkins, RN, BScN, MSc, Dean of Health, Human & Justice Studies, Loyalist College, Belleville, ON and Marian Luctkar-Flude, RN, PhD, CCSNE, Associate Professor, School of Nursing, Queen's University, Kingston, ON.