When you adopt an Elsevier e-product, you’ll have a dedicated team of experts available to offer complete support and guidance, from implementation and training to technical support and beyond.
- Client Services Specialists
Your dedicated Client Services Specialist is your single point of contact for all your eproduct needs. They will ensure you have access to all your accounts, schedule training, and assist you with any questions or concerns.
- eSolutions Implementation Consultants
eSolutions Implementation Consultants are regionally-based nursing or health professions educators who are experienced in using Elsevier’s eproducts. They provide implementation consultations, work with you to develop a customized training plan, and offer ongoing assistance to help you fully utilize your eproduct.
- Peer Advisors
- Peer Advisors are full-time nursing or health professions educators who are available to share their experiences and advice on successful eproduct usage and curricular integration.
- Product Support Technicians
- Product Support Technicians are eproducts experts who are eager to help you with any problem or question. One-on-one technical support is available by calling 1-800-222-9570 Monday-Friday from 6:00am to midnight CST and Sunday from noon to midnight CST.