HESI’s powerful reporting capabilities provide detailed diagnostic reports for both students and educators. These invaluable reports not only give you insight into individual student exam performance, but also overall program performance.
Student scoring reports give each student a comprehensive synopsis of their performance on each HESI exam, identifying their strengths and weaknesses.
Institutional scoring reports provide you with individual student, aggregate, and national comparison data. Reports include:
- Item-by-item topic comparisons between your group’s percentage answered correctly and the national group norm answered correctly
- A breakdown of your class or test aggregate’s scores in several scoring categories
- Identify content gaps in your curriculum and support and guide curriculum revisions
- Track and document achievement of program outcomes
- Help you easily gather program data for accreditation visits
HESI Report Builder
With HESI Report Builder you can also create your own customized reports to track trends within your program and among cohorts.