Mosby's Review for the NBDE Part I, 2nd Edition
The new second edition of Mosby’s Review for the NBDE, Part I provides the most up-to-date information on each of the basic sciences addressed in Part I of the National Board Dental Examination (NBDE) — including Anatomic Sciences, Biochemistry and Physiology, Microbiology and Pathology, and Dental Anatomy and Occlusion. Edited by Frank Dowd, a recognized authority in the dental field, and authored by experts in each of the 9 subject areas, this complete exam review utilizes an easy-to-use outline format that mirrors the topic progression of the NBDE. It also comes loaded with informative examples and illustrations, endless practice questions reflecting the latest question types, and customizable testing modes to ensure students are fully prepared to tackle every aspect of Part I of the NBDE.
- NEW! Online resources on the companion Evolve website include:
- Database of exam questions
- Timed practice exams
- Custom test generator to mimic the NBDE I
- Sample cases
- Answers and rationales
- Downloadable apps
- NEW! Practice and testing modes for NBDE I review allow you to test yourself via category or in a testing format that allows you to create an unlimited number of unique practice tests with instant feedback.
- UPDATED! New test items types in practice exams include multiple correct answer, extended matching, and answer ordering question types that are found on the latest NBDE exam from the Joint Commission on National Dental Examinations (JCNDE).
Section 1: Anatomic Sciences
Section 2: Biochemistry and Physiology
Section 3: Microbiology and Pathology
Section 4: Dental Anatomy and Occlusion