Elsevier will soon be launching the next generation of digital products, including new LMS capabilities. Learn more about what these changes mean for you.
Want to get the most out of Evolve or any of Elsevier’s digital products?
At Elsevier, our digital products were created to help ensure that today's higher learning institutions and educators are well-equipped with the latest information, learning technology, and assessment tools, so they can effectively guide students in becoming tomorrow's leading health science experts and care givers. Evolve provides a centralized place to help you get started with these products.
What instructors will find on Evolve:
- Complimentary instructor resources unique to Elsevier textbooks that include extras like test banks, lesson plans, lecture slides, image collections, and more
- Convenient registration into your adopted Elsevier digital products – including Sherpath, HESI, Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing, SimChart, and more – many of them available in your own LMS or from Canvas provided on Evolve
- An easy-to-use catalog, where qualified instructors can request free access to digital review copies of Elsevier textbooks
- Articles, whitepapers, and additional information on important educational trends
- Professional development opportunities and events
- Product training, implementation tips, and support
With tools for your students, like:
- Complimentary textbook resources designed just for them
- Convenient registration into to their purchased digital products and ebooks – including course tools for products you choose to host on Evolve
- The ability to buy their Elsevier materials directly through Evolve, to save money and get instant access to their digital products
- A helpful Career Center
- Tutorials, tips, support and more