Important Update to Evolve Migration Dates
The October 1st deadline to submit your preferences for the transfer of your Evolve LMS-based courses is being extended, allowing you more time to make your selections. Please note, that if you have already completed your course transfer selections, this extension does not require you to re-submit your preferences. However, you may continue to change your course transfer preferences beyond October 1st if you choose.
In addition, several other scheduled release dates are being extended, including the October 2nd launch of the next generation of digital products, as well as the availability of the new Canvas LMS provided on Evolve (our new LMS partnership for those customers who do not have their own LMS.) This will allow you and your students more time to continue working in your current Evolve LMS-based courses without interruption and ensure we deliver the highest quality products for our customers.
A revised schedule reflecting these changes will be posted to this site soon.
Elsevier will soon be launching the next generation of digital products, including new LMS capabilities. Learn more about what these changes mean for you.
Want to get the most out of Evolve or any of Elsevier’s digital products?
At Elsevier, our digital products were created to help ensure that today's higher learning institutions and educators are well-equipped with the latest information, learning technology, and assessment tools, so they can effectively guide students in becoming tomorrow's leading health science experts and care givers. Evolve provides a centralized place to help you get started with these products.
What instructors will find on Evolve:
- Complimentary instructor resources unique to Elsevier textbooks that include extras like test banks, lesson plans, lecture slides, image collections, and more
- Convenient registration into your adopted Elsevier digital products – including Sherpath, HESI, Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing, SimChart, and more – many of them available in your own LMS or from Canvas provided on Evolve
- An easy-to-use catalog, where qualified instructors can request free access to digital review copies of Elsevier textbooks
- Articles, whitepapers, and additional information on important educational trends
- Professional development opportunities and events
- Product training, implementation tips, and support
With tools for your students, like:
- Complimentary textbook resources designed just for them
- Convenient registration into to their purchased digital products and ebooks – including course tools for products you choose to host on Evolve
- The ability to buy their Elsevier materials directly through Evolve, to save money and get instant access to their digital products
- A helpful Career Center
- Tutorials, tips, support and more