Simulation Learning System for Health Assessment, 1st Edition
Simulations - SLS
- SimChart EHR houses all the patient records, giving you meaningful experience working with electronic health records.
- Modularized course format includes reading assignments and page references from all three of Elsevier’s health assessment textbooks (Jarvis, Wilson, and Ball), along with the Canadian edition of Jarvis, to help you tie together classroom and clinical learning.
- Skills drills offer additional opportunities to practice and master core skills prior to simulation. Each skills drill also includes a documentation component, giving even you more experience working with EHRs.
- Simulation scenarios revolve around one of the 12 core patients "residing" in the SLS, and will give you meaningful experience assessing pain, nutrition, and health issues surrounding the neurological, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, respiratory, and sensory body systems.
- Learning resources include reading assignments from the textbooks; pre-simulation exercises, patient data, and quizzes; multimedia resources; and post-simulation exercises and quizzes.
This product is available in the following formats: