Saunders Q&A Review Cards for the NCLEX-PN® Examination, 2nd Edition
With Saunders Q&A Review Cards for the NCLEX-PN® Exam, 2nd Edition, students can study with Silvestri anytime and anywhere! The perfect companion to Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination, the Q&A Review Cards contain 1,200 practice questions. Each question includes Silvestri’s hallmark detailed rationales for both the correct and incorrect options and test-taking strategies. Organized by clinical area, practice questions appear on the front of each card with an accompanying NCLEX Client Needs icon. The reverse side features each question’s answer, rationale, test-taking strategy, and focused review topic.
- UNIQUE! Test-taking strategies for each practice question provide direction and hints to the correct answer.
- Practice questions include detailed rationales for both the correct and incorrect options.
- NEW! 1,200 updated practice questions reflect the most recent NCLEX-PN test plan.
- NEW! Questions organized by clinical area allow you to focus on areas of weakness and use the cards as study aids for your course exams.
- NEW! Alternate item format question types including multiple response, prioritizing (ordered response), fill-in-the-blank, figure/illustration (hot spot), and chart/exhibit prepare you for the interactive question types on the actual computerized exam.
- NEW! Increased pharmacology, prioritization, delegation and triage/disaster management coverage reflects the increased emphasis on these topics on the NCLEX-PN.
- NEW and UNIQUE! Highlighted keywords or phrases in each answer identify a recommended review topic related to the question.
- NEW and UNIQUE! Highlighted keywords or phrases in each test-taking strategy identify a recommended strategy to approach the question.
- NEW! Two-color design highlights key content.
Section 1: Fundamental Skills Questions
Section 2: Leadership/Management/Delegating/Prioritizing Questions
Section 3: Pharmacology Questions
Section 4: Maternity Questions
Section 5: Child Health Questions
Section 6: Adult Health Questions
Section 7: Mental Health Questions
Linda Anne Silvestri, PhD, RN, Instructor of Nursing, Salve Regina University, Newport, RI; President, Nursing Reviews, Inc. and Professional Nursing Seminars, Inc., Charlestown, RI and Angela Silvestri, MSN, RN