Netter's Physiology Flash Cards, 2nd Edition
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
- Over 200 hole-punched cards, organized by body system, provide concise, quick-access information on key physiology concepts for the perfect, portable review.
- High-quality Netter and Netter-style illustrations enhance learning.
- More than a dozen new cards offer expanded coverage of blood and lymph nodes while more clinical correlates throughout help you apply what you’ve learned.
- Cross-referenced to Netter’s Essential Physiology, 2nd Edition, but also highly effective when used with any preferred physiology text.
- Ideally suited for individual or group study – and universally appreciated by undergraduate, nursing, allied health, and medical students!
Susan Mulroney, PhD, Department of Physiology, Georgetown University Medical Center and Adam Myers, PhD, Department of Physiology and Biophysics, Georgetown University School of Medicine