Netter's Neuroscience Flash Cards Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 3rd Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Designed as a quick review tool, Netter's Neuroscience Flash Cards allow you to test your knowledge on the go! Fun, fast, and delivered in full color, this portable resource is a perfect study tool that covers neuroscience and neuroanatomy. Netter illustrations on the front and answers to labels plus explanatory text on the back emphasize the key organizational neurosciences principles and key clinical applications for an efficient yet in-depth review. It's ideal as a supplement to coursework, a prep tool for exams, if you're readying for rounds or clinical presentations, or if you'd simply like to enhance your knowledge of the subject.
You may also be interested in: A companion textbook, Netter’s Atlas of Neuroscience, 3rd Edition, to which the cards are cross-referenced.
- Provides a quick review of the nervous system, making them ideal for use before exams or throughout clinical rotations, residency, or in practice.
- Allows you to make clinically important correlations in neuroanatomy, cell biology, and neurophysiology.
- Neuroimaging examples help assess your grasp of the subject.
- Includes visual and numbered labels on the front, and labeled answers/comments on the reverse.
- Clinical 'pearls' and helpful summaries of the results of neurological damage or injuries (peripheral nerves, cranial nerves, spinal cord and brain stem structures and regions, various syndromes, etc.) on the back of each card increase your understanding of the clinical implications of neuroscience concepts.
- Pre-punched holes and convenient binding ring allow you to carry selected groups of flash cards with you anywhere.
- Cross-referenced to Netter’s Atlas of Neuroscience, 3rd Edition for further information on any topic.
- Includes extensive imaging, cross-sectional anatomy, and vascular information.
- Features increased cellular and molecular coverage.
David L. Felten, MD, PhD, Associate Dean of Clinical Sciences, University of Medicine and Health, New York, New York