Ferri's Netter Patient Advisor, 3rd Edition
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
- Highly visual and succinct handouts were designed to offer patients the information they need to know in a quick, memorable format.
- PDFs include a space for notes and a field for Health Care Provider information.
- Browse the text by specialty or alphabetically.
- Handouts are designed in a single-page (front/back) format for convenience.
- Online access to NetterReference.com features downloadable English and Spanish patient education guides covering nearly 750 topics (500 topics in Spanish), including new handouts on a Gluten-Free Diet, Pain Medication Options, and Multivitamins.
- Easily search via keyword (including synonyms) or ICD10/ICD9 code sets; and add notes and contact information to individualize the handouts.
- Use as a tool to enhance communication between the Health Care Provider team and the patient.
Fred F. Ferri, MD,, Clinical Professor, The Warren Alpert Medical School, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island