Anatomy and Physiology Online for The Human Body in Health & Disease, 7th Edition
A&P Online brings anatomy and physiology to life! With modules corresponding to the chapters in Patton’s The Human Body in Health & Disease, 7th Edition, this turnkey course uses dynamic audio and visual elements to complement the most important concepts in the text. Each module includes a set of lessons with engaging activities, state-of-the-art animations, and interactive exercises exploring A&P basics and how body systems function in health and disease. A&P Online is the perfect tool to get the most out of your book!
- More than 300 interactive exercises include a variety of engaging activities such as identification, image association, flash cards, and sequencing.
- Over 300 full-color images make learning easier with illustrations, photographs, and micrographs of anatomic structures, physiologic concepts, and disease processes.
- Learning objectives keep you focused on the key concepts for each lesson.
- Immediate feedback is provided for the lesson self-assessment questions and module exams, allowing you to measure your comprehension and enhance your understanding.
- A complete glossary defines key terms and concepts, and includes audio pronunciations.
- NEW! Stunning new 3-D animations demonstrate anatomic and physiologic processes.
1. Introduction to the Body
2. Chemistry of Life
5. Organ Systems
6. Mechanisms of Disease
7. Skin and Membranes
8. Skeletal System
9. Muscular System
10. Nervous System
12. Endocrine System
14. Heart and Heart Disease
15. Circulation of the Blood
16. Lymphatic System and Immunity
17. Respiratory System
18. Digestive System
19. Nutrition and Metabolism
20. Urinary System
21. Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
22. Acid-Base Balance
23. Reproductive Systems
24. Growth and Development
25. Genetics and Genetic Diseases
Kevin T. Patton, PhD, Professor Emeritus, Life Sciences,St. Charles Community College Cottleville, MO Professor of Human Anatomy & Physiology Instruction (HAPI adjunct) Northeast College of Health Sciences Seneca Falls, NY, Gary A. Thibodeau, PhD, Chancellor Emeritus and Professor Emeritus of Biology, University of Wisconsin, River Falls, River Falls, Wisconsin, USA and Linda Swisher, RN, EdD
This product is available in the following formats: