Anatomy and Physiology Online for The Human Body in Health & Disease, 8th Edition
With content review, state-of-the-art animations, interactive exercises, images, and built-in quizzes, Anatomy and Physiology Online for The Human Body in Health & Disease, 8th Edition brings A&P to life! This turnkey course, consisting of 25 modules that cover all the body systems and the physiological topics related to them, aids in student comprehension, content review, and exam readiness. Each module includes audio and visual elements that complement the most important anatomy and physiology content and concepts presented in the text.
- More than 300 full-color illustrations, photographs, and micrographs of anatomic structures, physiologic concepts, and disease processes make learning more visual and engaging.
- More than 300 interactive exercises, using a variety of engaging activities such as identification, image association, flash cards, and sequencing exercises, allow for immediate feedback to reinforce important concepts.
- Learning objectives for each lesson lay the groundwork for the session and keep you focused on key concepts.
- Lesson self-assessment quizzes and module exams gauge your understanding of the content presented and provide feedback.
- Complete glossary of terms with definitions and audio pronunciations facilitates mastery of key terms and concepts.
1. Introduction to the Body
2. Chemistry of Life
5. Organ Systems
6. Mechanisms of Disease
7. Skin & Membranes
8. Skeletal System
9. Muscular System
10. Nervous System
12. Endocrine System
15. Circulation of Blood
16. Lymphatic System & Immunity
17. Respiratory System
18. Digestive System
19. Nutrition & Metabolism
20. Urinary System
21. Fluid & Electrolyte Balance
22. Acid-Base Balance
23. Reproductive Systems
24. Growth, Development, & Aging
25. Genetics & Genetic Diseases
Kevin T. Patton, PhD, Professor Emeritus, Life Sciences,St. Charles Community College Cottleville, MO Professor of Human Anatomy & Physiology Instruction (HAPI adjunct) Northeast College of Health Sciences Seneca Falls, NY, Frank B. Bell, DC, MSHAPI, Adjunct Assistant Professor MS in Human Anatomy & Physiology Instruction (MSHAPI) Program Northeast College of Health Sciences Seneca Falls, NY, Terry Thompson, MS, MSHAPI, Professor Emeritus of Biological Sciences Wor-Wic Community College President Emeritus - HAPS Salisbury, MD and Peggie L. Williamson, PT, DPT, MS, MSHAPI, University of Mary Hardin DPT Program Baylor in Belton, TX Bellah Therapies, LLC Harker Heights, TX
This product is available in the following formats: