Secrets Heart & Lung Sounds Audio Workshop Access Code, 2nd Edition
by Salvatore Mangione, MD
Online Course - Access Card
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
- Access Student Consult at www.studentconsult.com where you'll find the complete text of the lecture.
- Presents actual samples of heart and lung sounds from real patients for step-by-step guidance on how to interpret, differentiate, and identify both normal and abnormal presentations.
- Features an engaging lecture format—similar to that found in the Secrets Q&A—that aids retention and recall of information.
- Uses a sequential and algorithmic approach to teach chest auscultation in a practical manner.
- Includes an online lecture, enabling you to follow along and view important figures that support the audio presentation.
- Offers the perfect supplement to Physical Diagnosis Secrets 2nd Edition by presenting an audio accompaniment that delivers a complete education for mastering this challenging clinical skill.
- Features completely re-recorded audio that offers clearer sounds for enhanced learning.
- Includes an expanded cardiac section for an improved educational experience.
- Presents a completed re-recorded Lung section that incorporates updates in Dr. Mangione’s award-winning lectures.
Salvatore Mangione, MD, Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine, Center for Research in Medical Education and Health Care; Director, Physical Diagnosis Curriculum, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA