Netter's Advanced Head and Neck Flash Cards, 3rd Edition
- Beautiful, well-known Netter illustrations accentuate the clinically relevant anatomy.
- Feature an image and numbered labels on one side, and label answers and comments on clinical and anatomic relevance on the other.
- Set includes additional Imaging, New Art, and Clinical Correlate cards.
- Perfect for quick, portable study for head and neck and dental anatomy courses.
- Allow you to quiz yourself on key anatomy terms and test your knowledge of classic presentations of disease.
- Pre-punched holes make it easy to carry selected groups of cards with you.
Section 1. Development
Section 2. Osteology
Section 3. Neuroanatomy
Section 4. Neck
Section 5. Scalp and Face
Section 6. Fossae of the Deep Face
Section 7. Nose, Nasal Cavity, and Paranasal Sinuses
Section 8. Oral Cavity
Section 9. Ear
Section 10. Orbit
Section 11. Imaging
Neil S. Norton, PhD, Associate Dean for Admissions, Professor of Oral Biology, School of Dentistry, Creighton University, Omaha, NE