Nursing Key Topics Review: Maternity - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 1st Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
Prepare your students for success in nursing school and on the NCLEX® exam with Nursing Key Topics Review: Maternity! To make study more efficient, this quick review focuses on the most critical, practical, and relevant maternal nursing information. And for convenience, a mobile web app with audio summaries lets students review while on the go! Concise coverage includes topics from pregnancy, labor, and birth to postpartum and newborn nursing care. Summary tables and quick, bulleted lists make it easier to glance through and remember concepts. Best of all, it’s easy for students to assess their understanding as they go along — because key maternity content is always immediately followed by review questions with correct answers and rationales.
- Emphasis on critical, practical, and relevant information helps you study and learn maternity nursing in the most time-efficient way possible.
- Quick-access format reflects what busy students want — quality content sprinkled with review questions.
- Audio summaries on a mobile web app make it easy to review anytime, anywhere.
- NCLEX® exam-style review questions include answers and rationales, allowing you to assess your understanding and retention of the material.
- Bulleted lists let you see key content at a glance, allowing for quick comprehension.
- Summary tables and illustrations make learning and review easier.
- Conception and Fetal Development
- Anatomy and Physiology of Pregnancy
- Nursing Care of the Family During Pregnancy
- Maternal and Fetal Nutrition
- Assessment of High Risk Pregnancy
- High Risk Complications of Pregnancy
- Mental Health Disorders and Substance Abuse
- Labor and Birth Processes
- Maximizing Comfort for the Laboring Woman
- Fetal Assessment During Labor
- Nursing Care of the Family During Labor and Birth
- Labor and Birth Complications
- Postpartum Physiologic Changes
- Nursing Care of the Family During the Postpartum Period
- Transition to Parenthood
- Postpartum Complications
- Nursing Care of the Newborn and Family
- Newborn Nutrition and Feeding
- Newborn Complications
- Perinatal Loss, Bereavement, and Grief