Netter's Head and Neck Anatomy for Dentistry Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 3rd Edition
A concise and visual guide to clinically relevant anatomy for dentistry, Netter’s Head and Neck Anatomy for Dentistry is an effective text for class and exam preparation, as well as a quick review in professional practice. Concise text, high-yield tables, clinical correlations, and review questions combine to make this new edition a perfect choice for learning and remembering the need-to-know structures, relationships, and concepts, while beautiful illustrations created in the Netter tradition enhance your visual mastery of the material.
You may also be interested in:
A companion set of flash cards, Netter's Advanced Head & Neck Anatomy Flash Cards, 3rd Edition.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 84 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- Over 100 multiple-choice questions complete with explanations help you assess your knowledge of the material and prepare for exams.
- Identify clinically relevant anatomy with Netter illustrations and new art created in the Netter tradition.
- Concise text and high-yield tables offer fast access to important facts.
- Procedures coverage gives context and clinical meaning to the anatomy.
- Expanded, up-to-date coverage on dental implants, cone beam imaging, and mandible osteology.
- Beautiful new illustrations by Carlos Machado, MD, of the TMJ, articular disc pathology, infratemporal fossa, pterygopalatine fossa, and maxillary artery.
1 Development of the Head and Neck
3 Basic Neuroanatomy and Cranial Nerves
4 The Neck
5 Scalp and Muscles of Facial Expression
6 Parotid Bed and Gland
7 Temporal and Infratemporal Fossae
8 Muscles of Mastication
9 Temporomandibular Joint
10 Pterygopalatine Fossa
11 Nose and Nasal Cavity
12 Paranasal Sinuses
13 Oral Cavity
17 Cervical Fascia
19 Eye and Orbit
20 Autonomics of the Head and Neck
21 Intraoral Injections
22 Introduction to the Upper Limb, Back, Thorax, and Abdomen
Appendix A Lymphatics
Appendix B Questions and Answers
Neil S. Norton, PhD, Associate Dean for Admissions, Professor of Oral Biology, School of Dentistry, Creighton University, Omaha, NE