iTerms Audio for The Language of Medicine, 11th Edition
List Price: $31.95
Or $0.00 with a valid access code
Study medical terms in the car, at the gym, or anywhere you go! iTerms lets you listen to audio pronunciations and definitions for more than 3,000 health care terms. Corresponding to Chabner’s The Language of Medicine, 11th Edition, this learning tool separates terms by chapter for easier reference. Easy to download and play on any computer or mobile device, iTerms is the fast, flexible way to master medical terminology.
- Downloadable audio files allow you to listen to iTerms on any computer or mobile device for on-the-go study.
- Coaching notes and 22 chapter quizzes provide an efficient study tool for auditory learners.
- More than 3,000 terms are pronounced and defined, helping you learn medical terms and use them correctly.
1. Basic Word Structure
2. Terms Pertaining to the Body as a Whole
5. Digestive System
6. Additional Suffixes and Digestive System Terminology
7. Urinary System
8. Female Reproductive System
9. Male Reproductive System
10. Nervous System
11. Cardiovascular System
12. Respiratory System
13. Blood System
14. Lymphatic and Immune Systems
15. Musculoskeletal System
17. Sense Organs: The Eye and the Ear
18. Endocrine System
19. Cancer Medicine (Oncology)
20. Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
Davi-Ellen Chabner, BA, MAT, Newton Centre, MA