Evolve Resources for Wong's Nursing Care of Infants and Children, 11th Edition
- Key points from the textbook
- Answer keys for text’s Critical Thinking Case Studies
- Approx. 60 case studies help test and develop analytical skills
- 350 NCLEX®-style review questions for additional practice
- Credit list of site writers
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
Marilyn J. Hockenberry, PhD, RN, PPCNP-BC,FAAN, Professor of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine; Director, Global HOPE Nursing, Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, Texas; Bessie Baker Professor Emerita of Nursing Chair, Duke Institutional Review Board, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina and David Wilson, MS, RN, C, (NIC), Staff PALS Coordinator Children's Hospital at Saint Francis Tulsa, OK