Gray's Basic Anatomy Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 2nd Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
- Part of the renowned Gray’s family of references, featuring outstanding full-color artwork praised for its utility and clarity, relevant and accurate content, a strong clinical focus, and interactive online features.
- Easy-to-use format
- Online features include self-assessment questions, additional clinical, and PT cases, and much more.
- Student Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book as well as new materials (outlined above) designed to produce a more rounded learning experience.
- New figures throughout, including explanatory artwork of the cranial nerves.
- New Imaging Apps boxes, including OCT, provide even more student-friendly exposure to clinical content.
- New Clinical Apps boxes detail clinical implications.
Chapter 1 The Body
Chapter 2 Back
Chapter 3 Thorax
Chapter 4 Abdomen
Chapter 5 Pelvis and Perineum
Chapter 6 Lower Limb
Chapter 7 Upper Limb
Chapter 8 Head and Neck
Richard Drake, PhD, Director of Anatomy, Professor of Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, A. Wayne Vogl, PhD, Professor of Anatomy & Cell Biology, Department of Cellular and Physiological Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada; and Adam W. M. Mitchell, MB BS, FRCS, FRCR, Lecturer, Interventional Fellow, Department of Interventional Radiology, Hammersmith Hospital, London, UK