The Human Body in Health & Disease - Text and Elsevier Adaptive Learning Package, 7th Edition
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to The Human Body in Health and Disease, 7th Edition, Elsevier Adaptive Learning combines the power of brain science with sophisticated, patented Cerego algorithms to help students to learn faster and remember longer. It’s fun; it’s engaging; and it’s constantly tracking student performance and adapting to deliver content precisely when it’s needed to ensure core information is transformed into lasting knowledge.
- An individual study schedule reduces cognitive workload and helps you become a more effective learner by automatically guiding the learning and review process.
- The mobile app offers a seamless learning experience between your smartphone and the web with your memory profile maintained and managed in the cloud.
- UNIQUE! Your memory strength is profiled at the course, chapter, and item level to identify personal learning and forgetting patterns.
- UNIQUE! Material is re-presented just before you would naturally forget it to counteract memory decay.
- A personalized learning pathway is established based on your learning profile, memory map, and time required to demonstrate information mastery.
- The comprehensive student dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress.
Kevin T. Patton, PhD, Professor Emeritus, Life Sciences,St. Charles Community College Cottleville, MO Professor of Human Anatomy & Physiology Instruction (HAPI adjunct) Northeast College of Health Sciences Seneca Falls, NY and Gary A. Thibodeau, PhD, Chancellor Emeritus and Professor Emeritus of Biology, University of Wisconsin, River Falls, River Falls, Wisconsin, USA